Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who is Fantasy No. 1?....8?.....67?


I just read a very interesting blog about who should go number one in fantasy drafts this season. It might sound dumb,but I kinda hope I don't get pick #1 because I'll be second guessing my decision all season, but you hafta go with Ovie. Anyways here's my Top Ten...

1.Ovie-all that hardware has him wanting more.
2/1b. Sid- hangover? what hangover?
3. Iginla- Cammalleri will be on his line and they'll both have big years.
4.Malkin-slipped because of the playoffs.
5.Heatley-the big line, Ottawa and Heater will steamroll back to the top of the Eastern Conf.
6.Joey T- no he wont win a cup but he will have a typical Joey T season.
7.Brodeur- you won't ever see a goalie in my top ten not named Martin.
8 and 9.Zetterberg then Datsyuk- Hossa will help.
10- Spezza*- *if healthy.

I would like to see everyone's top ten as well.

SIDENOTE: the Argonauts are starting Cody Pickett at QB against Calgary this week, does this mean they're mailing it in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Sidney Crosby
2. Alex Ovechkin
3. Jarome Iginla
4. Evgeni Malkin
5. Joe Thornton
6. Vincent Lecavalier
7. Jason Spezza
8. Henrik Zetterberg
9. Eric Staal
10. Dany Heatley