Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting Into Scotty's Head

Hey Guys IM BACK! I'm amped for the training camps to open and for the season to being. As much as I am pumped up for that we have to remember that there is still a couple players that have yet to be signed and this is what I think about each situation.

Shanny
Brendan Shanahan is still trying to resign with the New York Rangers. Truth is the Rangers are content to wait and wait and well....WAIT. What I think will happen is Shanny will end up signing with....The St.Louis Blues. In my opinion he would fit in well on a line with either Paul Kariya or Andy Mcdonald and may I add help the youth of this Blues team progress.

Parrish
Mark Parrish is another player who remains to be signed. It appears as though the Vancouver Canucks are the front runners. Dont count out the Atlanta Thrashers however. Lots of teams would enjoy Parrish's two way play even if he is placed on a 3rd or 4th line.

O'Sullivan
Lets face it guys hes not going anywhere. Kings management have said it a number of times and the rumors don't stop. The next truth about O'Sullivan will be him Re-Signing with the Los Angeles Kings.

Pominville
Looks As Though A Pominville deal is imminent however I have been told he is asking for quite a bit of money. Let me tell you something if he wants money he can just tell the team to look over their shoulder and see THOMAS VANEK. Right now if I'm Pominville I say, I don't care if the Sabres were forced to pay this guy 10 million because Pominville's point totals are higher than those of Vanek's and Pominville is a fan favorite. If Pominville Does Not Get His Money Hes Gonna Want OUT!

Murray
This Glen Murray Situation is an interesting one. It seems like one day hes going to San Jose, the next to LA and then now I hear Ottawa has invited him to training camp. The invites to training camps you will see a few now, it's just that time of year. But I would assume if Murray does go to Ottawa he will receive 2 million at THE MOST.

Schneider
Mathieu Schneider is another player that seems is heading to a different team everyday of the week. Right now the front runners are the LA Kings but the Kings are not sure they want to carry the hefty price tag that comes with the veteran d-man. It does make sense what the Kings are saying regardless of the fact they have tons of cap space. The Devils,Habs,Sens and Canucks are also interested.

Sundin

I have believed since the beginning that he had made a commitment to a team at the beginning of the offseason and it would come down to that team or retirement. Thats what I believe happened I don't know if its true it might be but thats my guess.

Anyway Thats It For Now,
Scotty

P.S. IF THERES ANY OTHER PLAYER YOU WANT ME TO COVER DROP ME A COMMENT AND I WILL ADD THEM.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that deal done...Rangers want him cheap and St Louis is willing to pay - I couldn't agree with you more...him with Kariya and McDonald would make for a great line

Anonymous said...

What about the POPULATION OF POMINVILLE!!!!?

Scotty said...

It has been added for you Anonymous.!

Any Other Requests?

Anonymous said...

murray

Anonymous said...

Money is no option at this point with Poms. They are close in that regards, as both sides are looking in the 5 mil range, around the same Getzlaf got from the Ducks.

Its coming down to years right now. Pominville was (at first) looking for 3-4, while Buffalo was countering with 6.

Anonymous said...

shneider

Anonymous said...

What about Mark Popovic?

Anonymous said...

PS. Get the Source (fraud) off this site, he's ruining everyone's credibility. Eklund wannabe.