Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Guy....

Hey! My name is Nikita Vayobov and I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio. I'm a huuuge fan of Russian players, and the CBJ. Those are the main two things I will be posting a lot, but I will be posting things about the KHL every now and again. Now I'm going to give you a couple opinions of mine, but fairly reasonable. Alexander Ovechkin is my pick for the best player. Nikita Filatov for the best prospect not playing in the NHL yet....and I honestly think the Blue Jackets will make the playoffs. They didn't start out that great, but now they're performing well now that the players are starting to gell, and getting used to one another. I may seem a bit biast on my posts here regarding my affiliation with the CBJ, but I don't think that I will continue that, just two things that could very well be true. Thats it for now, but I will continue posting and I hope you all will continue reading on this website!