Friday, October 10, 2008

COULD MATS SUNDIN BE SICK?

So the 2008-2009 NHL campaign has begun and guess who has yet to sign with a team. Im not saying this is true or anything but just thinking by myself COULD MATS SUNDIN BE SICK? I've talked to a couple people that think the same thing. It just does not make sense that his family says HE SHOULD PLAY and he constantly keeps coming back and says NOTHING HAS CHANGED.My question for you fans is WHAT COULD BE HIS REASONING? Their is not 1 single soul who can say hes making up his mind about retirement because that should have been taken care of a LOOOOOONG TIME AGO.If hes debating what team....that one could not be that hard I mean choose. Its like all of us are part of this little game hes playing...If i go their then.... but if I go there then...and finally if I go there than....., ITS RIDICULOUS. I SAY HELL WITH SUNDIN....Unless hes sick because than their might be a real problem.

Thats My Guess/Rant/WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT

Scotty

No comments: